CompuNet-VMware Horizon Health Check Service
So how can you be sure that your VDI solution is working for you – saving the business money, saving IT
time, and delivering a positive user experience? CompuNet’s VMware Horizon Health Check Service helps
organizations identify opportunities to improve and scale their Horizon deployments. Whether you have
been running Horizon for many years or are looking to execute your first upgrade, CompuNet can help
ensure that you are prepared to take on tomorrow’s Hybrid and Remote-work challenges.
An effective digital workspace experience needs to allow employees to work from any location at any
time, using smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets, and virtual workstations. Critical business processes must
be seamlessly enabled and available around-the-clock. Before you begin deployment, consider the
- Make an investment in end user education prior to implementation.
- Weigh the value of strategic benefits over cost savings.
- Establish a business mobility group to ensure ongoing efficacy.
- Remember to factor in assessment and deployment time.
Fortunately, working with an expert digital workspace partner seasoned in the architecture and
functionality behind VMware Horizon can arm you with the power to address the
inefficiencies of device and application sprawl and ensure the security of company data.
CompuNet engineers know that the health of your Horizon environment extends beyond simple
configurations within Horizon. We’ve developed a service offering that can be tailored to your
organization’s needs. Our engineers can help you identify infrastructure problems, client issues, or ways
that you can improve your end-user experience to meet the requirements of your business.
The Horizon Health Check Service is ideal if you want to:
- Upgrade or expand a current production Horizon deployment
- Validate a Horizon environment in preparation for an audit or a review
- Complete a pre-production design review
- Perform a proactive diagnostic Health Check to maintain a highly optimized and top-performing
- Identify configuration changes to improve performance or address operational challenges.
For more information, contact us today to start your Health Check Assessment: Contact – Compunet, Inc.