Boise, ID-February 5, 2021 – CompuNet, Inc. has been awarded Palo Alto Network’s 2020 Partner of the Year for the Americas West. It was announced during the Palo Alto Networks Partner Summit, the Ignite ’20 Cybersecurity Conference.
These annual awards are presented to an elite group of Palo Alto Networks partners that over the past 12 months have excelled in the following areas:
- Performance: Bookings that CompuNet initiated, the pipeline they built, innovative new services launched, and net new customers added.
- Enablement: Number of Palo Alto Networks technical, pre-sales, sales, and post-sales training and certifications completed
- Engagement: Nominated by the Palo Alto Networks team for exceptional engagement with Palo Alto Networks and our customers.
“As an engineering-led organization, CompuNet continues to work closely with our customers to evaluate the threat landscape and recommend solutions that are extremely effective in mitigating those threats, “ said Darrin Good, Director of Business Development at CompuNet. “Our engineers truly trust the Palo Alto Networks offerings to provide our customers with the security controls and advanced analytics that are needed to stage a strong defense against today’s global threats. This award is very exciting to us as it validates all the hard work that our leadership, sales teams, and engineers have undertaken to make this our leading security partnership.”
CompuNet’s Palo Alto Network Achievements and Certifications:
- Diamond Innovator Level Partner
- Certified Professional Services Provider (CPSP)
- Palo Alto Networks Cyberforce Accreditation:
- Cyberforce Hero
- Cyberforce Commanders
- Cyberforce Defenders
- Palo Alto Systems Engineer Certifications (PSE)
- Associate Accreditations
- Professional Accreditations
- Foundation Accreditations
- Palo Alto Accredited Configuration Certifications (ACE)
- Certified Network Security Certifications (PCNSE)
“At Palo Alto Networks, our partners play a critical role in securing the tech-enabled future of the enterprise, and never has that been more apparent against a backdrop of challenges in 2020,” said Don Jones, Senior Vice President, Ecosystems at Palo Alto Networks. “Enterprises rely on Palo Alto Networks technology and our trusted partners to bring the services and solutions that offer choice, flexibility, and simplicity. That adds up to better customer deployments and faster time to value. We’re proud to recognize CompuNet on their Partner of the Year Americas West for 2020 for delivering valuable business outcomes and helping our mutual customers protect their digital way of life.”
For more information on CompuNet, Inc please visit this page www.compunet.biz
CompuNet, Inc. is a leading US information technology solutions-based partner, headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Our approach is to understand our clients’ business needs, engineer IT solutions that precisely fit those needs, and deploy those solutions on time and on budget. We strive to create technology solutions that are a perfect fit with what you want to accomplish today and tomorrow.